18-8 Stainless Steel All Thread Rod
Call us at 808-834-1919 or email Sales@HawaiiNutandBolt.com with your questions, submittal requests and order requirements.
- Product Description
- 18-8 refers to 300 Series Stainless Steel with a 18% Chromium and 8% Nickel minimum content. 304 Stainless Steel is perhaps the best-known member of the 18-8 Stainless Steel Chromium Nickel Alloy Family.
- Fast, in house cutting and chamfering service is also available.
- Mechanical Properties
- Tensile Strength: 70,000 min psi
- Yield Strength: 30,000 min psi
- Dimensional Specs
- Thread Dimensions: ANSI B1.1
- Thread Fit: Class 1A or 2A
- Suggested Hardware
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Finished Hex Nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Flat Washers & Lock Washers
- Additional Information
- Pressure applied during roll threading causes Stainless Steel Rod to elongate. As the Rod stretches, the pitch diameter is reduced which may reduce the thread class.